Master Business Development
Form a pool of managers and business developers to support the development of business enterprises and international organizations operating in Africa.
The graduates acquire international best practices in Business and Management as well as the knowledge and skills to adapt to the needs and realities of businesses and organizations in Africa.
- Train managers to international best practices in business development and able to adapt to their learning implementation in companies and organizations in Africa.
- Develop skills in new business models based on sustainable development to capture the value in these new sources of growth in Africa.
- Train managers managers can act to sustain the growth of businesses and organizations in Africa.
- Gain an international qualification recognized by companies and organizations in Africa Program Duration Two years.
Future Students holding a Bachelor degree or Bachelor 3 4 in management science from a partner school of INSEAM.
Assets and strengths of the training
- A unique training combining management skills including specific companies and organizations operating in Africa
- A high-level learning in Entrepreneurship, Finance and Business Development including geopolitical issues in Africa
- Training to develop your sense of creativity and your ability to manage innovation
- Multicultural education for access to international best practices and adapted to the environment in Africa through a highly qualified faculty from Europe, North Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa
- Group work with African students from different backgrounds to develop their skills of Team Working
- Training open to rich and various trades for ambitious careers
- Personalized coaching students for success in their professional project
This school offers programs in: