MASTER 19.04.01 Biotechnology, Master Program Food biotechnology aimed at the development and implementation of biotechnological processes in food production; designing of new and modernization of existing facilities on the basis of the principles of the bioconversion.
The purpose of the program - is to prepare highly qualified experts with competence in the field of:
- biosynthesis and biotransformation of food ingredients,
- modeling of innovative technologies based on biocatalysis, gene engineering, bioconversion and nanobiotechnology.
Training Program Plan includes the following disciplines:
- Food Biochemistry and Biotechnology
- bioinzhineriya productions on the principles of bioconversion
- copyright and patent law in the food industry
- research methods in biotechnology food
- the scientific basis of biotechnology food products
- theoretical and practical aspects of biotechnological production
- food biotechnology, medical, special and prophylactic
The Program: Designed for 120 ECTS credits, duration of full-time education is 2 years. A graduate of a Master's degree.
This school offers programs in: