The Master in Automatic Control, Automation and Robotics raises the necessary training in the areas of Automation, Home Automation and Robotics for industry professionals have the knowledge and tools necessary to design, implement and monitor projects in the sector with current advanced technologies. Is the gateway to the certificates required in the areas of automation of industrial and residential sector.
The program is oriented to the knowledge of key processes in the Sector of Autonomous Systems, such as Automation, Home Automation and Robotics.
- Master innovative at European level because it integrates industrial automation and robotics housing also emphasizes efficient programming and innovation of installed systems.
- Taught by professionals with proven expertise and prestige in the sector, among which ENCO, OPERTEK (Exclusive distributor of General Electric), MatrikonOPC, Lonworks or the Spanish Association of Robotics.)
- It is a program tailored to current professional needs of the sector and complements all professional oriented field of vocational training.
- It involves the necessary and sufficient for plus graduates who wish to join in the sector.
- very practical Master divided into three courses Diploma that can be taken separately.
What do you prepare?
You meet the training needs of companies dedicated to automation in industrial, residential and educational sector, mainly engaged in activities:
- Engineering and projects.
- Commissioning of facilities.
- Operation and maintenance.
- Production and distribution of materials, equipment and services.
To whom it May concern?
- Aimed at professionals who develop or want to develop their career in the field of automation, either industrial or residential environments: engineering and projects, construction, commissioning, operation and maintenance, production and / or distribution of materials, equipment and services , etc.
- Recent graduates in engineering careers (technical and / or higher).
- Higher vocational training teachers who need to keep abreast of the technologies and systems.
This school offers programs in: