Master 2 Marketing
The training provided as part of the specialty is tailored to the needs of companies and organizations more broadly regarding the various marketing professions (product marketing, business functions, distribution, communication, direct marketing, market research). She succeeds the teachings of option issued to 1st half (market research (I) and consumer behavior) and 2 nd semester (market research (II) and management of databases). Both in terms of content stakeholders and methods, the training is deliberately oriented professional
It will also allow students and practitioners to acquire, at their option, additional specialization in holding one of the options such as industrial marketing and international marketing.
This training aims to achieve a double balance: first, deepen general knowledge and develop practical skills and, secondly, develop individual skills and enhance learning teamwork.
1 Diagnosis EU market and strategic decisions in marketing - 172H, 24 ECTS
- Refine the knowledge and expertise in terms of market research,
- Understand the financial implications of marketing decisions,
- Knowing the methods of prediction to assess the impact of marketing actions
- Refine the knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM)
- Define the legal framework of marketing actions in a national and international context,
- Put into practice the achievements of this EU and prepare for making strategic marketing decisions (simulation games).
EU2 The offer: the promise to the satisfaction - 45h, 6 ECTS
- Present all possible communication practices beyond advertising and show how they can complement each other in an overall communication plan,
- Cut the promise notions of value and satisfaction and their relationship to satisfaction and loyalty.
UE3 Marketing of the offer: features and technologies - 45h, 6 ECTS
- Refine the knowledge of channel / distribution channels and managing the sales force,
- Develop behavioral skills in sales,
- Understand the importance of e-commerce and the specifics regarding consumer behavior and marketing strategy.
EU4 Sectoral applications and international marketing - 60 hours, 10 ECTS
- Prepare for the implementation of all the knowledge and expertise in global markets,
- Develop knowledge of different sectors and the skills that are specific: services marketing, product marketing high tech, industrial marketing, marketing arts and culture.
EU5 Specialization: International Marketing and Industrial Marketing - 4 ECTS
- Complement of knowledge and expertise through case studies and simulation games, for the chosen option.
EU6 Professionalization: minimum internship duration: 5 months - 10 ECTS
- Linking theory and practice in an internship,
- Acquire knowledge,
- Integrate into the world of work.
This school offers programs in: