Global Fashion Supply Chain Management is a response to the evolution of the global supply chain in the fashion industry. Students in this program gain the knowledge of supply chain management so they can be competitive candidates for industry management positions. Graduates from this program are equipped with the skills to fill positions in the areas of operations management, supply chain analytics, procurement, and logistics.
A TRUE FASHION PROFESSIONAL
Fashion is a global industry. Inspiration from North America can spark designs in Europe that are produced in Asia and delivered to customers all over the world. As we become increasingly dependent on a global supply chain, advanced knowledge in this emerging area will position you for worldwide success. Our MPS in Global Fashion Supply Chain Management gives you the skills you’ll need to lead a career in supply chain management and analytics, importing, distribution, or logistics.
TOTAL CREDITS: 30
- MPSS 600 - SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT FUNDAMENTALS
- MPSS 601 - THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN FASHION AND THE SUPPLY CHAIN
- MPSS 602 - LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT
- MPSS 603 - GLOBAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- MPSS 604 - STRATEGIC SOURCING SOLUTIONS
- MPSS 605 - PROJECT AND PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
- MPSS 606 - SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT FROM AN E-COMMERCE PERSPECTIVE
- MPSS 607 - SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYTICS
- MPSS 608 - INNOVATION AND CHANGE MANAGEMENT
- MPSS 609 - CAPSTONE COURSE: SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT INDUSTRY PROJECT
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 26, 2018