Master’s in Accounting with Thesis and Courses
Requirements for obtaining a master's degree in Accounting:
To obtain a master's degree in Accounting student must complete at least
(39) units, including thesis, and be distributed as follows:
(21) unit, form approved compulsory courses.
(3) unit, from approved optional courses from the Department .
(6) unit, from approved optional courses from outside the Department.
(9) unit, approved master's thesis.
The following is a breakdown of:
A - The compulsory courses (21) certified unit:
- Accounting theory
- Contemporary accounting topics
- Administrative and accounting costs
- Auditing Theory
- Studies in Islamic accounting thought
- Research methods and quantitative analysis
- Administrative economy
B - Optional courses (3) credits from Accounting Department:
- Advanced studies in financial accounting
- Advanced studies in managerial accounting
- Accounting and administrative information systems
- Advanced Studies Auditing
- Zakaah accounting and tax
C - Optional courses (6) credits from outside Accounting Department:
- Strategic management
- Marketing Management
- Investment Analysis
- Economic development
- Economic feasibility studies for industrial projects
- Saudi Comparative Commercial Law
D - Thesis (9) credit units:
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 19, 2018