- The training of professionals with a high level of competences, able to operate in the research and consultancy sector in educational procedures, the planning of social interventions and training within organizations.
- To provide competences in the planning, coordination, execution, and monitoring of educational interventions and training in intercultural relations also in a non-scholastic sphere.
- Co-operation, voluntary work, and the services sector;
- Research Institutes and Foundations;
- Organization for planning and social intervention within the territory, as a freelancer, in Public Administration and local educational organizations.
- Education and Job.
- Social Vulnerability and Marginality.
A Three-Year First level Degree or equivalent.
The degree courses offered by the Faculty include training activities linked to students' learning processes and their theses. Traineeships involve collaboration between the University and various host bodies, both with the same formative and vocational training aims and following the same study plans (with the aid of tutors and supervising teaching staff) and with the same final objective.
Training is offered in cooperation with public bodies, companies, service industries, institutions, and in Public Administration structures at both a national and international level.
To back up such traineeships the Faculty offers a tutoring service carried out by the following: a tutor co-ordinator (who deals with the relations between study activities linked to traineeships and the curricular activities covered by the Degree Course), a co-ordinator of relationships between the Faculty and the territory (this person deals with the agreements made with public bodies and conventions with various organizations, and the agreed collaboration as regards research and training), tutors (who work closely with the supervising teaching staff and advise trainees on writing reports concerning their experiences.
The Faculty also collaborates with projects and arranges international exchanges with the Universities of Barcelona, Perpignan, Geneva, Freiburg.
About the School
The University of Bergamo is located in Lombardia, a region in Northern Italy with more than 10 millions inhabitants and one of the regions with the highest GDP pro capita in Europe.