- To acquire a thorough knowledge of at least two of the languages used in international communication.
- To obtain a knowledge of the cultural, historical, economic and social backgrounds of the countries where the student's chosen languages are spoken.
- A good basic knowledge of the main social sciences, economic and legal subjects.
- The ability to use information technology tools.
- Positions of responsibility in Italian companies, public administration, non-profit organizations, and charities, local institutions.
- Positions in international organizations, enterprises concerned with co-operation and development aid.
- Experts employed in public institutions involved in economic, social and cultural integration.
- Training of prospective language researchers.
Modern Languages for International Communication and Cooperation.
Enrolments are accepted with a maximum debit of 40 c.f.u./ECTS credits. The Italian version of the site shows a Simulazione (template) for each Specialist Degree course activated.
Traineeship activities linked to students' studies and their final exam. These are in compliance with agreements between the University and host organizations and are closely monitored by tutors and supervising teaching staff.
The Department offers a tutoring service aimed at assisting newly-enrolled students, helping and advising them as regards their studies and in compiling their study plans.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 10, 2018