- To acquire a thorough knowledge of the history of literature and the culture of European and American civilizations from various viewpoints
- Fluency in at least one of the main languages spoken in Europe and the Americas
- Expertise on at least one of the important civilizations of Europe and the Americas
- The ability to use the main information technology tools.
Planning, co-ordination and cultural mediation as well as specific competence (historical and literary expertise) relating to European and Pan-American cultures and literature, as well as a good theoretical knowledge of their main features.
- Education and Methodologies
- Literary and Cultural Studies (with subjects taught in English)
Enrolments are accepted with a maximum debit of 40 cfu/ECTS credits. The Italian version of the site shows a Simulazione (template) for each Specialist Degree course activated.
RECOGNITION OF CERTIFICATION
International certification attesting students' knowledge of foreign languages are recognized.
Traineeship activities linked to students' studies and their final exam. These are in compliance with agreements between the University and host organizations and are closely monitored by tutors and supervising teaching staff.
The Department offers a tutoring service aimed at assisting newly-enrolled students, helping and advising them as regards their studies and in compiling their study plans.
This school offers programs in: