The aim of the course is to provide the competencies needed:
- to recognize, analyze and create texts and multimedia content as well as to deal with their organization;
- to collect and process information through critical thinking and by employing adequate media and technical tools;
- to project and manage the content of both internal and external communication in private companies and public administration;
- to provide a sound cultural and linguistic knowledge as well as a good working method, through internship and work experiences in the fields of publishing, information, and communication.
- Traditional, on- and off-line, multimedia publishing;
- The press, radio, television;
- Press and public relations offices;
- Communication and advertising agencies;
- Cultural institutions, museums, theatres;
- Companies, private and public administration.
A Three-Year First level Degree or equivalent.
RECOGNITION OF CERTIFICATION
An international certification attesting students' knowledge of foreign languages are recognized.
Traineeship activities linked to students' studies and their final exam. These are in compliance with agreements between the University and host organizations and are closely monitored by tutors and supervising teaching staff.
The Department offers a tutoring service aimed at assisting newly-enrolled students, helping and advising them as regards their studies and in compiling their study plans.
This school offers programs in: