The Master in Education Leadership and Management program is designed for students who seek roles as leaders in the field of education, exposing them to innovative research and practice in the leadership, management, and administration of educational institutions. Taught by experienced practitioners and active researchers in the field, the Master integrates theory and practice to enable graduates to gain academic and practical skills in oral communication, problem-solving, critical thinking and team building.
This Master program is intended for persons who wish to gain a comprehensive and contemporary understanding in one of the specialisms offered or in a number of disciplines that inform educational theory and practice.
It seeks to equip those who aspire to positions of leadership in fields such as teaching, teacher education, health sciences education, educational management, educational guidance and counseling, special education, arts education, school violence and aggression, and educational research, with an ability to participate effectively in the advancement of knowledge, the formation of policy, the promotion of innovation, and the improvement of practice.
The Master in Education Leadership and Management offers participants the opportunity to undertake a general study of the theory and practice of educational leadership and management analyzing them in light of current research and professional experience.
- MEL 510 Leadership and change management
- MEL 520 Organization and management of innovation
- MEL 530 Design of innovative business models
- MEL 540 Organizational structures
- MEL 550 Styles and approaches in leading and managing change: international case studies
- MEL 560 Managing conflict, power and HR policies
- MEL 610 Emerging ICT trends and socio-cultural changes
- MEL 620 Human resource management
- MEL 630 Leadership and business information systems
- MEL 640 Design and development of new products/services
- MEL 650 Education Leadership Management Capstone Project
- Submit a copy of Bachelor’s Diploma;
- Submit a completed Admissions Application;
- Submit a $29 nonrefundable application fee;
- Submit an updated Resume;
- Submit a personal statement that describes the applicant’s professional accomplishments and goals;
- Copy of valid government issued ID.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 14, 2018