BIG DATA: BOOST YOUR CAREER WITH MANAGEMENT AND ANALYSIS OF DIGITAL DATA!In the era of Big Data, it is essential for companies and organizations make sense of the collected volumes of data and build support for decision-making tools.
The objective of theExpert Big Analytics and Metrics is to design, develop and pilot innovative solutions to resolve the complexity of managing and analyzing these large amounts of data. It uses computer skills, mathematics, statistics, as well as human and social sciences. The central position of the expert Big Data allows him tosupport the company in its technological change and consolidate the strategic positioning of the latter. In everyday life, graduates of this Master Spécialisé® Big Data can lead a team of data scientists responsible for enhancing corporate data, provide advisory mission Development processes or applications related to the exploration of large amounts of data, or accompany, as "data strategist" large groups, SMEs, government services and communities in control and governance of their data.
This training Bac +6 is accredited by the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles (CGE) and is intended for engineers (newly graduates or post for a few years) and business executives from all business sectors.
They trust us"(...) The project was considered relevant and perfectly used in line with our Digital strategy focused on offering big data and Atos what makes an innovative full. Therefore, this diploma course is an opportunity to support our business ambitions and respond firstly to our needs with experts jobs Big Data or Data Scientists and also our skills development needs ( ...) our interest in this high level training focused on big data technologies and Big Analytics (...) "
They argue that Master Spécialisé®
- Director of Policy Data / chief data officer / Data Strategist
- Data Scientist / Data Analyst / Expert Trend & Metrics
- Big Data Project Manager / Consultant & Big Data Analytics
- Data Risk Manager / Data Protection Officer
- Big Data Architect / Master Data Manager
- large groups
- Startups and SMEs
- Local authorities & public enterprises
All sectors generating and manipulating data, such as:
- The (cyber) security
- The energy networks
- Media, marketing, etc.
- A profile sought by companies
- Training including 65% of practical work
- A faculty composed of faculty UTT and industry professionals
The training is divided into 5 blocks 70h skills each.
Each module consists of two units of value (UV), taught by lecturers and professionals. Teaching includes much practical activities: Hands (TP), case studies (E2C) and Projects.
The student will perform a 4-month internship minimum in business or public administration on a theme related to Big Data, a report and supporting a professional thesis at the end of the course.
5 conferences are organized during the program: "Big data and new professions digital", "Big data: future smart cities", "Social Media Analysis", "CRM Revolution 3.0" and "Monitoring of large networks."
- General and notions about Big data
- Introduction to Big data
- enterprise data governance, and security strategies
- actionability techniques of data
- reusable data storage
- Data Intelligence and Data as a Service (DaaS)
- Databases and Advanced Programming
- advanced database design and management: BigTable, NoSQL
- Programming languages and tools: R, Python, Scala, Java, MapReduce, ElasticSearch
- Processing Large Data masses
- Artificial intelligence in large
- distributed processing
- Big Analytics and Visualization Business Intelligence
- Information Retrieval (Information Extraction)
- dynamic display
Admission & Prerequisites levelAdmission by application and personal interview Candidates must hold the following qualifications:
- Diploma engineer authorized by the Engineering Title Commission (CTI list)
- Degree from a qualified business school to deliver the degree of Master (CEFDG list)
- 3rd cycle diploma accredited by the university authorities (DEA's degree ...) or professional degree consistent with the bac + 5
- M1 degree or equivalent, for listeners who have at least three years of professional experience
- Standard registered RNCP level 1
- foreign degree equivalent to the French diplomas required above
- Students / Job seekers € 11,500
- Employers / Companies € 17,500
This school offers programs in: