Our International Master in Marketing, Digital Transformation & International strategy provides technical and managerial skills to build a career in digital marketing strategies and international development in companies competing in the global marketplace.
It provides students with opportunities to learn from recognized and experienced managers and professionals, as well as to intern in important companies and develop a lasting network in the field.
The previous Italian editions of this Master delivered by our Business School guarantee consolidated experience and relationships with global brands.
At the end of the course, the main areas of placement are multinational companies, web communication agencies, Media Centers, consultancy firms.
DURATION AND STRUCTURE
The program is organized in two phases:
Theory and Practice for a period of 6 months in classroom, workshop and company visits (Classes are held from Monday to Friday):
- 5 months in Roma, Italy
- 1 month in Lille, France at IESEG Business School
Hands-on experience through a 4 months internship in important companies or consultancies
AN INTERNATIONAL MASTER IN ROME, ITALY
Rome is home to some of the world’s most extraordinary artistic masterpieces ever realized, not to mention the Vatican City. Studying in Rome you will benefit from a combination of heritage and multiculturalism. It is a modern European capital hosting international political, artistic and business events. Rome is also a hub to easily explore the rest of Italy.
The program is divided into the following modules:
- Basic tools: Fundamentals of Economics, Marketing, and Tech
- Marketing and communication tools
- Digital marketing and digital strategy
- Digital transformation & business strategy
- International markets and marketing
- Innovation and digital startup
The course also includes some special activities:
- Company Visits: visit globally renowned Italian organizations which have developed successful international strategies
- Digital Marketing Project Work: work on real business challenges submitted by managers and professionals
- Self Marketing and Personal Branding: strengthen and develop managerial competencies
The Master is designed for young graduates and final year graduating students interested in building a career in marketing, social media, digital strategies.
The course is taught entirely in English.
The Master has a closed number and involves a selection process.
Please, fill in the online form to submit your application. After a preliminary screening, candidates will be contacted to start the selection process.
24 ORE Business School grants partial or full cost scholarships to the most deserving candidates.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 11, 2018