Would you like to become an expert in marketing and innovation or in finance and administration in order to fulfill your business potential in international organizations? Are you keen to work for a business or organization that deals with global markets every day? This Management program's three study paths, each focusing on a different area of knowledge and expertise, will help you achieve these goals:
- Accounting and Finance Curriculum: trains you to be an expert in accounting data, planning management control systems, finance strategies and auditing business risk.
- International Management Curriculum: equips you with the knowledge and skills you need to manage businesses.
- Innovation and Marketing Curriculum: prepares and empowers you to plan and manage marketing and communication activities, including branding, print and online advertising and public relations.
San Giobbe, Venice - Economic Campus
The two-year study plan develops specific knowledge and skills in the field of management through innovative teaching that actively involves the student. Three different study paths, or curricula, are available:
- Accounting and Finance Curriculum
- International Management Curriculum
- Innovation and Marketing Curriculum
Depending on your chosen curriculum, the course gives you expertise in the strategic planning aspects of companies engaged in processes of internationalization; the administrative management, system planning and control systems of international businesses; or the management of distribution policies, communication and product innovation.
Some of the themes explored by course work include:
- Accountability, Governance and Regulation
- Cross Cultural Marketing
- Design and Innovation Management
- Information Systems and Networks
- International Human Resource Management Organization
- Managerial Analytics
- Welfare State, Regulations and Environment
Come graduate in Piazza San Marco with us!
LAUNCHING YOUR CAREER
Depending on the curriculum you choose, there are many different career paths open to you. Some of the most popular include:
- Corporate finance specialist
- Tax professional
- International projects/operations manager
- New market developer
- Market analyst
- Image and public relations consultant
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS AND ADMISSION
To be eligible for admission, you must satisfy certain curricular requirements. You therefore need to have:
- a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Economics
- OR 60 ECTS spread across the fields of Business, Economics, Law and Mathematics
- You need a certified B2-level knowledge of English.
This program has limited admission, so in order to be eligible you need to take an entry test that assesses your knowledge of logic and mathematics.
- EU citizens need to take a written entry test at a testing center in Italy. The test is administered in the language of instruction of their chosen curriculum (English or Italian)
- Non-EU citizens need to take either an oral entry test (via Skype) or a written test (at a testing center in Italy). The test is administered in the language of instruction of the candidate's chosen curriculum. To determine which test you need to take, contact us!
TO APPLY, VISIT OUR ONLINE APPLICATION PLATFORM APPLY.UNIVE.IT!
FEES AND FUNDING
Depending on the nationality, the fees range from 700 to 2100 euros. To know how much your fee is, contact us!
For high-achieving international students, Ca' Foscari offers:
- renewable fee waivers
- one-time scholarships of €5,000
The regional government also offers financial aid for international students from low-income families.
Life at Ca' Foscari is both rewarding and stimulating thanks to a wide range of activities and events organised by the university as well as the students themselves. You can get involved in student clubs and sports, as well as take advantage of everything the city itself has to offer, from international cultural events to some of the world's most beautiful art and architecture. Plus, if you choose to live in Venice's historic centre, you'll surely enjoy living locally and sustainably thanks to the fact that distances are manageable and there are no cars or traffic to compete with.
To get an insider's perspective, why not book an online chat with a current international student?
Also be sure to check out our international student Instagram account, @studentlifeinvenice for a window onto life at Ca' Foscari!
About the School
Originally established as Italy’s first business school in 1868, Ca’ Foscari University of Venice is now a multidisciplinary institution offering a wide range of study programs in economics and manage ... Read More