The Master in Management Consultancy seeks a combination of conceptual knowledge, critical thinking and practical application of basic courses on the administration of companies, organizations or institutions. Covering core areas such as Consulting and Organizational Communication, Management, Economics, Accounting, Informatics, Law, Languages and Cultures, Social Sciences and Mathematics, proposes to develop expertise in functional aspects of management through acquisition of advanced skills on the part of the future Management Advisor.
- Analytical capacity, using concepts that come from a wide range of courses, directed to solving problems at the administrative level, in internal and external environment;
- Provide a set of multidisciplinary tools that provide qualified and specialized training as Management, Accounting, Law, Social Sciences, Economics;
- Acquire expertise in the field of management or the right to integrate a significant position of responsibility;
- Acquiring concepts related to the business management process covering the stages of planning and strategic and operational implementation;
- Promote organizational effectiveness through the generation and supply useful information for the decision-making process of the company's management;
- Take ownership of research and analysis methodologies to produce new knowledge, develop new activities and operational methods;
- Providing conducting an internship / professional development project or a dissertation, to implement the acquired knowledge and developed skills.
This course of study is designed to continue the specialized training received by the students of the 1st cycle of the Business Studies area of study, preparing them to exercise the profession of Management Advisors. This Master also aims to prepare students that during professional practice, are able to handle flexibly uncertainty without neglecting the necessary speed to problem solving.
- Exercise advisory activities at the highest level of the administration;
- Management of administrative services;
- Secretariat direction.
Administration Advisory Master Recognition
By Order of 08-06-2012 of the Secretary of State for Education and School Administration, the Administration Advisory Masters, was granted the application for recognition to the group of 530 recruitment, basic education, 2nd and 3rd cycles, and secondary school.
Program taught in: