- 5 Schools
- 30 Programs
- 40 Nationalities
- 2000+ Students
- 4000+ Alumni
The M.Tech-Manufacturing Engineering Technology program is focusing on efficient production in technology-intensive manufacturing industries. The program aims at the requirements of the manufacturing industry embracing the areas of manufacturing, production planning, design, materials handling, processes and quality control. During the two years of study, the program provides knowledge and skills to solve practical problems encountered in manufacturing Industries.
KEY FEATURES OF THE PROGRAM
- Experienced faculty team from academia and Industry.
- Industry oriented curriculum.
- Well-equipped labs.
- Internship program and Industry sponsored projects.
- Opportunity to be a part of various professional societies like American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE), UK, American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers, (ASHRAE), Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE).
- Support form Career Development Centre for Internship and Placement.
- Strong Alumni Network
Graduates can work in major industries that employ mechanical engineers includes automobiles, aeronautical, construction, oil and gas, food processing, manufacturing plants, and also pursue Ph.D. in the field.
BE/BTech/AMIE or equivalent in relevant branch with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- Application Fee: 100 AED
- Registration Fee: 1500 AED
- Tuition Fee per year: 30,000 AED