- 5 Schools
- 30 Programs
- 40 Nationalities
- 2000+ Students
- 4000+ Alumni
The MTech program in Digital Electronics & Advanced Communication provides a comprehensive education in the area of rapidly emerging VLSI, Digital Signal Processing and Communication Technology with well-qualified faculties having decades of experience.
The course content is meticulously engineered keeping in mind the current and future requirements of the electronics & communication industry. While the first semester deals with advanced digital communication, analog & RF VLSI design, processor architecture & research methodology, the second semester focuses on wireless communication and advanced digital signal processing.
This course facilitates the students to gain practical knowledge of subjects and to carry out advanced research and development activities in the field of wireless communications and digital electronics.
THE PROGRAM OFFERS THESE BENEFITS:
- Fully equipped centralized air-conditioned lecture halls provided with projectors
- Digital signal processing laboratory
- Microprocessor laboratory
- Microcontroller laboratory
- VLSI laboratory
- Digital electronics laboratory
- Analogue electronics laboratory
- Communication laboratory
- Power electronics laboratory
- Industrial visits every semester
- Teaching with MS-PowerPoint, videos etc
- Lectures by distinguished personalities
Digital Signal Processing, VLSI or Wireless Communication.
BE/BTech/AMIE or equivalent in relevant branch with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- Application Fee: 100 AED
- Registration Fee: 1500 AED
- Tuition Fee per year: 30,000 AED
About the School
Manipal University Dubai (MUD) is a branch campus of Manipal University, India, the largest private university in the country enrolling over 25,000 students across 23 disciplines. Manipal University, ... Read More