- 5 Schools
- 30 Programs
- 40 Nationalities
- 2000+ Students
- 4000+ Alumni
Construction Engineering & Management program aims at the design, planning, and management of the commercial, Industrial and residential infrastructure projects. This program prepared students to effectively lead and coordinate scheduling, budgeting, safety, on-site decisions, availability of materials, legal aspects of the project, and more.
KEY FEATURES OF THE PROGRAM:
- Experienced faculty team from academia and Industry.
- Industry oriented curriculum.
- Internship program and Industry sponsored projects.
- Opportunity to be a part of various professional societies like American Society of Civil Engineers.
- Support form Career Development Centre for Internship and Placement.
- Strong Alumni Network
Graduates of this program can build successful careers in construction management, with leading government and private agencies. Graduates undertake doctoral studies and further research at some of the best universities and research institutions across the world.
Graduate in Civil Engineering or Architecture (B.E. / B.Tech /B.Arch/ AMIE or equivalent) with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- Application Fee: 100 AED
- Registration Fee: 1500 AED
- Tuition Fee per year: 30,000 AED
About the School
Manipal University Dubai (MUD) is a branch campus of Manipal University, India, the largest private university in the country enrolling over 25,000 students across 23 disciplines. Manipal University, ... Read More