The Aeronautical Engineering course trains the students in the design and development of structural components. The course explores new areas and creates new avenues in the field of Aircraft structural components and focuses on developing talented engineers in the new technologies and business management skills. The field of activity of a qualified engineer involves development (construction, analysis, and testing), priming of work, fabrication, and observation of the functionality of Aircraft and Helicopter structures. The students undergo rigorous training in a simulation with the software, such as MATLAB SIMULINK, ANSYS, MSC/NASTRAN and LABVIEW. The students design and develop according to the specified standards and demonstrate project work in the field of metallic and composite structures.
- There are immense challenging opportunities in the aeronautical field with emerging new technologies and advanced materials.
- Our Aeronautical Engineering program has a long history dating back to the pioneering days of our founder.
- With the excellent technical manpower and infrastructure available in the laboratories, the program offers ample opportunities for the students to equip themselves sufficiently to meet these challenges.
The course is designed for students who have interest in Aeronautical Structure, Aerodynamics and Computation Fluid Dynamics. Aeronautical engineering prepares students for exciting and rewarding careers with the required technical expertise.
By the end of the course, the students are exposed to expert knowledge in Aeronautical Engineering subjects and they apply innovative ideas to their final year projects.
The candidates must have passed Bachelor’s in Aeronautical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent with first class.
Every student is required to undergo summer training during the vacation period to get exposure to the latest technology in the field.
For project work, the Aeronautical department encourages students to concentrate on research areas and introduce innovative ideas for the development of their knowledge.
Students after completing their courses are placed in some of the top aeronautical and other industries in India such as
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
- National Aerospace laboratory
- Taneja aerospace limited
- Mahindra and Mahindra
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017