The Master of Science in Finance (MSc.F) with a major in International Finance is designed to challenge and develop your understanding of global finance through rigorous training in the conceptual, analytical and empirical intricacies of modern international finance and investment. You will understand the macroeconomic forces that shape the world today, how to assess risk and respond to emerging finance and investment challenges.
Over the course of the program students will:
- Acquire knowledge of international taxation and estate planning.
- Learn risk management and gain an in depth knowledge of insurance companies.
- Be able to perform a Technical Analysis.
- Be familiar with Hedge Fund analysis and management.
- Explore financial statement analysis for executives.
The program requires the successful completion of 90 credits. The program consists of 4 groups of courses common for all Masters, from which students may select the desired subjects to study: Core Courses (21 ECTS), Elective Courses (15 ECTS), the Orientation Courses (18 ECTS) and the Master Thesis (36 ECTS), which are mandatory to complete the selected major. Beyond the principal Business modules offered within each major, an example of some of the Orientation (Specialist) subjects can be found below:
- Wealth Management
- Hedge Fund Analysis and Management
- Finance and Backing
- International Financial Crisis
- Capital Budgeting
- Financial Markets
- Assets Manager
- International organisations treasurer manager
- International financial manager
- International financial consultant
Bachelor degree in a related field or equivalent
Official English exam results (IELTS 6.0, TOEFL IBT 70) or equivalent (exempt if studying in an English speaking environment in the last 3 years)
Complete the online application form and upload the following documents:
- Copy of all academic diplomas
- or certificates obtained
- One passport photo
- Copy of passport / National ID
- Resume / CV
- Introduction / motivation letter explaining your
- choice of program (250 words)
- The Essay (500 words) - Refer to online instructions
- One academic / professional recommendation letter
- Receipt for the payment of the application fee
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 7, 2017