The Master of International Man with a major in International Finance is designed to challenge and develop your understanding of global finance through rigorous training in the conceptual, analytical and empirical intricacies of modern international finance and investment. Students will understand the macroeconomic forces that shape the world today, how to assess risk and respond to emerging finance and investment challenges.
Over the course of the program students will:
- Acquire knowledge of international taxation and estate planning.
- Learn risk management and gain an in-depth knowledge of insurance companies.
- Be able to perform a Technical Analysis.
- Be familiar with Hedge Fund analysis and management.
- Explore financial statement analysis for executives.
- Duration: 18 months
- Credits: 90 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: February and September
- Degree Awarded: Master of International Management with specialisation in International Finance.
- Transfer Opportunities: We offer our students the option to transfer for a semester between our Geneva and Barcelona campuses.
- Delivery mode: On Campus
The master’s program requires the successful completion of 90 ECTS credits. The program format consists of unique business, management, and finance courses that will extend and deepen your understanding of and experience in business along with courses that specialize in finance) and a final project. The breakdown of the program is as follows: 11 core courses (44 ECTS); a consultancy project (4 ECTS); participation in a practical and competitive business simulation (4 ECTS); 5 courses in your chosen area of finance) (20 ECTS); and a business project which can be an industry report, a problem-solving case, or a business plan (18 ECTS).
The program is of particular relevance to those working, or planning to work as:
- Assets Manager
- International organizations treasurer manager
- International financial manager
- International financial consultant
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a related field IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL 74 (official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years A scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, and academic certificates A 500-word written response to a business case study An interview with a representative from the academic team on their chosen campus. The candidate’s response to the case study will be discussed in the interview. Photocopy of valid passport / national ID Resume/CV 1 reference letter from a former academic institution
Fees and Funding
Application Fee: EUR 150 (non-refundable, paid upon application) Administration Fee: EUR 1,900 (one-time fee, 80% refund if the entry visa or residence permit is refused by the visa authorities) Tuition per semester: EUR 5,450 (1.5-year / 3-semester program) (100% refund if the entry visa or residence permit is refused by the visa authorities)
About the School
Geneva Business School is a leading institution that provides cutting-edge Swiss Quality Education. Taught in numerous campuses around the world, including major European cities such as Geneva and Bar ... Read More