The Master of Science International Management is a three-period course with 385 hours of face-to-face training which is worth 60 ECTS or 26 US credits.
All classes are taught in English.
This course aims to provide international students with the knowledge and skills required to work efficiently in a global environment focusing on:
- International Trade, Strategic Management, and Logistics as well as in-depth knowledge of Accounting and Marketing.
- Human Resources Skills to develop personal and practical skills needed for operating in a professional working environment: managing multicultural teams on different sites using effective decision-making abilities.
This course can be directly applied to work in Import Export, International Sales, Marketing, Purchasing, Supply Chain Management and Human Resources Management.
Admission Requirements: Interested candidate with BSc. Degree (3 years of university studies duly completed or 4 years for Chinese students), with the level of English language competence needed to study in English.
TOEFL IBT: 80 - TOEFL PBT: 550 - TOEIC: 750 IELTS: 6.5 - 7.0 (With band score no less than 6.0)
French Proficiency: no pre-requisite.
French-as-a-Foreign-Language Instruction included in the program.
Submit the application and required documents by email:firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlist candidates will be contacted 1 week after sending applications.
You can also visit the program link in our website:http://masters.inseec.com/programmes-msc-mba/masters-1/international/international.cfm for requirements, deadlines and a checklist of materials.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED WITH THE APPLICATION FORM:
- 2 passport-size photos.
- 1 photocopy of passport or ID.
- 1 copy of diplomas or certificates proving a minimum of 3 years of Higher Education completed (3 years for students in China).
- Transcripts of records.
- 1 letter of recommendation from one of your professors.
- Proof of English Proficiency.
7950€ - Payment in Euros, by wire or cheque.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 10, 2018