Choose Kingston's Management MSc top-up
Have you completed a PgDip in management in the last five years? If so, this course allows you to convert it into an MSc that will show your employer you're ready for promotion.
- Fast, flexible one-module course designed for managers with experience in any sector.
- Tailor your dissertation to suit your research interests or a particular business issue your employer's faces – and apply it to your job straight away.
- Weekend seminars mean you can fit studying around your other commitments.
- Online study support gives you access to a wealth of course material and keeps you in touch with tutors and other students.
- Kingston Business School is one of only a few of the 120 UK business schools to be awarded an 'excellent' rating for its teaching quality by the Higher Education Funding Council.
- Attend classes on a leafy, peaceful hillside campus.
- The borough of Kingston upon the Thames has been rated London's happiest borough and has the lowest crime rate in London, as well as fast transport links to the city centre.
- Kingston Business School has joined an elite group of global institutions to be awarded the prestigious international accreditation by the AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business). A hallmark of excellence in business education, the accreditation has been earned by just 5 percent of the world's business schools.
Please note that this is an indicative list of modules and is not intended as a definitive list.
- Research Methods and Dissertation
Learn a language
You will have the opportunity to study a foreign language, free of charge, during your time at the University as part of the Kingston Language Scheme. Options currently include Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
Cost & Fees
Home and European Union: £3,000
Overseas (not EU): £4,290
About the School
What we do is straightforward. We help undergraduates, postgraduate and research students, organisations and others to learn; promote scholarship; advance professional practice; disseminate new ideas ... Read More