This programme studies in depth the principles of Web Design and imparts all necessary skills and knowledge needed to create successful, professional web designers and developers. Students learn how to design and develop high-quality websites, which are user-friendly, efficient and attractive.
Online and through Supported Open Learning.
- Regular admission to a Master’s programme requires an accredited Bachelor degree.
- Applicants with an accredited Master’s degree will also be considered for entry.
- HND Relevant holders with good relevant work experience (post graduation) may be considered for entry.
- English proficiency (if the Bachelor degree was not taught in English).
- Updated CV.
- One official letter of recommendation (either Academic or Business).
- Personal Statement (minimum 500 words).
- Copy of passport or ID.
- UU-FNT-203-ZM Introduction to Master Degree
- UU-Msc-IND100-ZM Induction Module
- UU-MWD-500 Design for Web Content
- UU-MWD-510 Content Management
- UU-MWD-520 Applied Art for the Web
- UU-MWD-630 User Experience Design
- UU-MWD-640 Social Media and SEO
- UU-MWD-650 Programming and Scripting
- UU-MWD-760 Cyber Security
- UU-MWD-770 Web Technologies
- UU-MWD-780 Project
Program taught in:
See 2 more programs offered by Unicaf University (ZM) »
This course is
Online, Campus based