For Greece, tourism is part of our culture and the greatest industry in the country. Hospitality is in our DNA. Businesses revolve around it and professionals strive to become a part of it and gain from its winning trajectory.
ACT is now the first to offer a fully integrated solution in hospitality and tourism studies that will help both high school graduates enter the field and expand their knowledge, but also post-graduate students and business professionals to develop their skills and advance their career.
Are you ready to learn from the best professionals and academics? The newest degrees in Hospitality and Tourism Management at ACT are the perfect opportunity to hone those skills and expand your knowledge of tourism and business. Be part of the future!
What we offer
A highly flexible Master's program that is tailored to your needs:
- A Master's program you can complete in 1 year, with only 3 quarters of studies at ACT.
- Classes held twice a week in the afternoon, to accommodate working professionals and those living outside of Thessaloniki.
- A thesis can be included within the time frame of the program.
Guaranteed internship placement for all:
- ACT has developed strategic partnerships in order to provide all MS in Hospitality and Tourism Management students with an internship during their final semester, stretching from May to September.
- Strong industry synergies with hotels, associations, agents, etc.
- Expected collaborations and exchange programs with famous US colleges.
Why choose the MS in Hospitality and Tourism Management at ACT?
- Remain competitive in the tourism and hospitality industry.
- Enter the field for the first time as a trained professional.
- You may be striving for pure personal growth, or you may want to start your own business.
- You may be pursuing a top management position, or you may already be there – without the advanced business training the position demands.
- Statistics-Quantitative Methods
- Financial & Cost Management
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
- HR in Hotel & Tourism, Hospitality Management
- Marketing for Tourism, Events Management
- Destination Management, Tourism e-business (any three of them)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 24, 2017