The purpose of the MSc in Sustainable Management and Eco-Innovation is to develop international managers ready to build a sustainable economy. The program is 16 months-long, full-time, and taught in English.
Companies today are facing huge societal, environmental and economic challenges. More and more, they see as their mission profit generation which does not come at the expense of the environment, communities, and society.
Our program focuses on creating value for all company stakeholders through enhancing the ecosystem and not destroying it, balancing financial performance and responsibility, and using eco-design and other sustainable approaches to transform current management practices.
By attending this program, you will enhance your leadership by learning how to:
Identify opportunities and manage risks so as to balance the 3 dimensions of a sustainable business model.
Develop strategies to design and market services and products which add long-term value to your company and society.
Convince all stakeholders to align themselves with your vision.
STRENGTHS OF THE PROGRAM
- A unique cooperative agreement between ESC Rennes School of Business and EME (Ecole des Métiers de l’Environnement), a specialized school in environmental engineering.
- A student body mix of business and engineering majors from diverse national cultures.
- A highly qualified multicultural faculty from ESC Rennes and EME.
- A balanced combination of theory and practice: a "learning by doing" approach with hands-on in-company projects.
- Strong connections with the local sustainable business community.
- A balanced curriculum including strategic, managerial and technical methods and tools.
- Program content relevant to both multinational companies and small to medium enterprises.
RENNES SCHOOL OF BUSINESS appears in the Financial Times ranking among the top 90 Management schools in the world at the 35th position and is ranked 7th among the post-preparatory programs in France. Our position in this prestigious ranking is the result of our commitment to academic excellence recognized by the leading international accreditation organizations AACSB, and AMBA and EQUIS.
This school offers programs in: