The Master of Science in Supply Chain Management offers a specialisation in the realm of the management of the supply chain, planning and strategy. The programme is based on technical and managerial courses which put into action theory and practice in the same module. Focussing on supply chain management, logistics, industrial marketing, purchasing and operations management, it also puts the emphasis on immersion and corporate relations (ie, Field trip on chemical and pharmaceutical sites).
The MSc in Supply Chain Management is designed for ambitious, skillful and committed students who plan to build a solid career in the Supply Chain field. Gardutes work in diverse areas:
- Supply chain strategy
- Outsourcing, Procurement management
- Contract management
- Production planning and control, Warehouse management
- Transportation and distribution
- Information systems and e-commerce
Are you eligible?
- 4-year Bachelor's degree from universities, business school, engineer schools (3 year bachelor's degree: available with the Two-Year MSc)
- Executive seeking professionalisation or additional skills
- Fluent English
- Relevant professional or academic experience,
- Relevant professional objectives
General Scholarships for International Students Admitted to Postgraduate Programmes at NEOMA Business School
We have a number of scholarships that our candidates can apply for if they are admitted. They usually represent about 5 to 15% of the school fees.
Program taught in: