MSc in Supply Chain Management (ALBA) and Master Degree - The European Business Program (EBP) International (KEDGE, France)
Duration: 20 months
This program prepares young graduates (with business or engineering background) and early-career professionals for a successful career into the world of Supply Chain Business and Logistics.
With a sharp focus on developing well-rounded professionals, this specialized management program equips you with the knowledge, skills, international outlook, and practical experience to launch yourself in Supply Chain & Logistics in Greece and abroad. You learn how the supply chain management integrates all key business processes from original suppliers to end users and how it adds value in products and services for customers and other stakeholders on a global scale.
Key features of the program
- 5 core modules & 1 workshop (September-January) at ALBA - Weekday classes between 18:00 – 22:00, three times per weeks on average
- 5 months in France – Bordeaux at KEDGE Business School*: 9 specialized supply chain modules (February-June) at KEDGE Business School in France * in English
- Learning methods and Assessment: Supply Chain Simulation, group reports/presentations, case study analysis, mid-term tests, final exams
- Master Thesis supervised by ALBA faculty
- 20 weeks Internship in Greece or France
- Personal Development program supervised by KEDGE in English
*KEDGE Business School is one of only 1% of Business Schools in the world to hold the Triple Crown Accreditation (AMBA, EQUIS & AACSB). The KEDGE BS community is made up of 12,000 students (25% of whom are international students), 196 permanent professors (44% of whom are international), 300 international academic partners and 54,000 alumni around the world.
- ALBA Graduate Business School: MSc in Supply Chain Management
- KEDGE Business School: The European Business Program International – Diplome de l’Ecole Multinationale des Affaires (Master Degree) *
*Students need to have physical presence for 5 months minimum in France.
The MSc in Supply Chain Management and Master Degree in the EBP International is designed for:
- Recent graduates from any discipline who wish to pursue a career in the Supply Chain & Logistics industry in Greece or abroad.
- Young professionals who operate in the Supply Chain & Logistics industry who aspire to advance their career in the Supply Chain & Logistics industry pursuing a managerial position and more senior positions with broader responsibilities in Greece or abroad.
Highlights of the Program
- In 20 months, students receive two degrees by ALBA and KEDGE
- KEDGE has a strong global reputation on Supply Chain Management (Ranked as #1 French program in Supply Chain).
- An applied perspective within every single course.
- Distinct focus on the architecture of the global supply chain and logistics.
- Opportunity to take courses abroad and work as an intern in another European country.
- Exposure to real-life business problems through the Master Thesis projects and an international internship.
- Students will learn to reconcile cultural differences, always with an eye on real-world working conditions.
- Graduates of the MSc in Supply Chain Management choosing to take The ALBA MBA after having acquired the necessary work experience will have three courses waived, in addition to the ALBA Alumni discount*.
To be considered for admission, candidates must:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree;
- Provide evidence of excellent command of the English language;
- GMAT tests are optional unless the Academic Committee requires the applicant to take them: in any case, scores of 550 or more (GRE >155) can strengthen your application and help you secure a scholarship.
Candidates must submit:
- The completed application form, including one recent photograph in jpeg format;
- Two letters of recommendation in Greek or in the English language.
- Official Academic Transcripts as well as Certified copies of degrees from each undergraduate, graduate or professional degree earned;
- Proof of competence in the English language (unless schooled in English), e.g. Proficiency or TOEFL or IELTS.
- Three Essays, as indicated in the Application form;
- Receipt of the non-refundable application fee's [€60] deposit
Applicants with one or more missing documents will not be processed until these documents are received. Admission to the Program is decided by the Admissions Committee on the basis of the qualifications and the applicant's personality and commitment.
Tuition Fees for the current entry year: €12,500 paid in installments. Special scholarships up to 40% on tuition fees and a fixed rate of 400€/month (in a furnished apartment - all bills included) for accommodation for International students.
Final Deadline for Admissions for International Students who require educational VISA: End of May
ALBA accepts applications all year round & candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. However, applications received after the beginning of the program will not be reviewed for the current intake, but will certainly be reviewed for next year's intake.
Program taught in: