Objectives of the Programme
By studying this programme, you will gain the strategic, digital and entrepreneurial skills for the job markets of today and tomorrow. Based on a strong cooperation between practice partners and our world-class faculty, you will acquire competencies in core areas like strategy, complex problem solving and decision making.
Also, you will focus on two fields, which we believe are crucial for being competitive in the future: Digital literacy and the ability to code as well an in depths understanding of the Chinese market.
Studying in the European entrepreneurial powerhouses Berlin and Paris, you will gain comprehensive theoretical and practical insights, which will equip you for a career in the world of strategy, consulting and digital business creation.
This Master Programme is the right choice if you want to...
- Be equipped for a more digital and global job market
- Work in an international and entrepreneurial context or become a strategy consultant
- Develop a strategic and international mindset
- Push thinking on how digitalization will change and influence the economy
- Meet inspiring teachers, company representatives, and peers who share your passion
- Receive a renowned degree from a highly-ranked business school
- A Bachelor degree with a minimum of 180 ECTS
- A university background preferably in economics; interest in strategy and entrepreneurship
- Fluency in English: TOEFL, TOEIC or IELTS scores or English test on campus
- Work experience not required (if given, maximum 2 years)
The application fees are set at €130.
A payment of €24,500 is due for the two-year programme.
Early Bird Offer: A reduction of €3.100 is offered for applications submitted before 31. March 2019.
The fees are invoiced in four instalments and are due as follows:
- First instalment: four weeks after admission
- Second instalment: 1 Aug 2019
- Third instalment: 1 Dec 2019
- Fourth instalment: 1 May 2020
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 23, 2018