The Cranfield Strategic Marketing MSc is ranked 4th in the UK and 12th in the world by QS World University Rankings: Masters In Marketing 2019.
The Strategic Marketing MSc will give you the specialised skills and knowledge to become a successful marketing leader of the future. Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and Market Research Society (MRS), you will gain an in-depth understanding of marketing, including marketing strategy, digital marketing, branding, communications, marketing consulting, CRM, key account management, market research, omnichannel marketing and big data marketing analytics.
- Recent graduates who want to boost their academic credentials and prepare for a first professional role in marketing.
- Marketing professionals looking to enhance their knowledge and skills and progress in their career.
Why this course?
More than just an academic institution, Cranfield School of Management’s world-class research, expertise and teaching result in practical management solutions that are transforming the world of business today. For 50 years, we have been working with leading companies across the globe, pursuing our mission to improve the practice of management.
Our Strategic Marketing MSc will provide you with a thorough grounding in the core disciplines of marketing and how to apply them. Programme highlights include:
- Interactive teaching approach by leading international faculty, authors of best-selling marketing texts and of articles in Harvard Business Review or Sloan Management Review.
- Designed with senior marketing practitioners to give you up-to-date knowledge and skills in strategic marketing.
- Practical skills are developed through your participation in a marketing consultancy project provided by an external business client, and through international marketing case studies.
- Master classes with reputable industry partners provide insight into cutting-edge and innovative marketing techniques and practices.
- The diverse, multi-national cohort provides an international learning opportunity enabling you to share marketing insight and experience.
- Our unique, self-contained campus, just one hour from London, offers a friendly postgraduate-focused learning environment, with small class sizes and unrivalled access to lecturers and support staff.
As one of the top schools for postgraduate marketing education, we develop proactive marketing professionals who can put their practical skills straight to work in the marketplace.
The course has been developed to produce practical, proactive strategic marketers, and our teaching methods are specifically geared towards encouraging participation, self-development and team working. As well as studying a number of core modules, you will complete a marketing consultancy project carried out in teams and have the opportunity to undertake a research project, which can be either company-sponsored or an empirical project in an area of marketing you are passionate about.
All the modules in the following list need to be taken as part of this course
- Marketing Strategy and Planning
- Big Data-Marketing Analytics
- Retailing and Omnichannel Management
- CRM and Customer Experience
- Marketing Consultancy Project
- Digital Marketing
- Accounting for Marketing Managers
- Sales Management
- B2B Customer and Key Account Management
- Marketing Communications
- Managing Brands
- Research, Insight and Statistics
We welcome applications from talented candidates of all backgrounds and each application is considered on its individual merit. Usually, candidates must hold either a:
- first or a second class the UK honours degree in a relevant discipline, or
- international degree - equivalent of UK qualifications
Candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered if they have a professional qualification (e.g. CIM) together with 5 years' post-qualification relevant work experience. Other relevant qualifications, together with significant experience, may be considered.