The master's programme in Signal Processing and Computing at Aalborg University focuses on theories, methods and algorithms for advanced signal processing applied to a variety of application domains, such as wireless communication, speech recognition, hearing aids, positioning, gaming, audio and video, and health care.
- Because you want to become a well-trained engineer and be capable of designing advanced signal processing systems
- Because the way of teaching is friendly, intuitive, easily understandable, yet without losing the scientific accuracy.
The courses taught during the programme all provide you with the tools and knowledge necessary for designing and implementing up-to-date signal processing applications and platforms.
You will learn to
- Design, simulate, test, evaluate and document signal processing systems
- Optimise the performance of algorithms and implementation platforms
- Use sensor models in system simulations
- Integrate DSP algorithms into real-time hardware/software architectures.
- By combining theoretical knowledge gained from the courses with practical hands-on experience
- Semester projects centred on a general themes
- Semester courses (mandatory as well as elective)
- 1-2 weeks mini projects for particular subjects
- Well-equipped laboratories, with all the necessary tools to build your project
- Helpful and open-minded teachers, willing to help you with your questions and ideas and to guide you through complex concepts.
Program taught in: