Objectives of the Programme
Many of today’s best career opportunities are international, enhanced through the digitization of the business world. As more and more companies go global, it’s getting harder to be successful without cultural intelligence. This may be especially true in sales. Therefore, learning how to build close relationships with colleagues and customers from a multitude of different cultures is becoming a core sales and marketing competency.
As a student in Berlin and Paris, two of Europe’s most vibrant, multicultural cities, studying with students from many different countries, and taught by ESCP Europe’s global faculty, you won’t have to wait to start your international career.
The art of sales is also undergoing a deep transformation due to digitalization. Words such as artificial intelligence, big data, the Internet of things, social media, to mention a few, have become and will continue to be staples in salespeople's lives.
By the time you are finished with this two-year, full-time programme at one of the world’s most European and international business schools, you will have already worked in a multinational setting, and gained the knowledge and skills you need to succeed as an international sales and marketing manager both in a globalized and digitalized world.
- A Bachelor degree with a minimum of 180 ECTS
- A university background preferably in economics, social or natural science, or engineering
- Fluency in English: TOEFL, TOEIC or IELTS scores or English test on campus
- Work experience not required (if given, a maximum of 2 years is recommended)
The application fees are set at €130.
A payment of €24,500 is due for the two-year programme.
The fees are invoiced in four instalments and are due as follows:
- First instalment: four weeks after admission
- Second instalment: 1 Sep 2019
- Third instalment: 1 Jan 2020
- Fourth instalment: 1 Jun 2020
Program taught in: