With the Master's Degree Program 'Regional Studies: Russian Federation' you will gain more profound and comprehensive knowledge about Russia.
The major objective of the program is to build-up knowledge, skills and abilities making it possible to perform a comprehensive analysis related to regions in the Russian Federation.The course deals with problems of regional development and gives insights into cultural, historical, demographic and economic issues of the Russian Federation.
Program profile. Major areas of expertise:
- History of Russia
- Economy of the Russian Federation
- Demographic Issues
- Culture of Russia
- Russian Language
- The course is primarily delivered in English;
- Regular participation in seminars, conferences, and forums;
- In-depth knowledge delivered by highly-expertize professors;
- International relevant contacts for successful career in international governmental and non-governmental organizations;
- Cross-cultural studies and other extracurricular activities at the University;
- Scholarships to study abroad in English in one of the European partner universities (a semester or a summer school)
- Training and activities regarding issues of public authorities engaged with domestic and foreign policies, various scientific, educational, informational and cultural exchanges, trade and economic cooperation, bilateral and multilateral communication links.
The focus of the program is to develop and drill down practical skills of regional development in international companies and organizations ensured by a wide range of teaching methods- lectures, case studies, cross-cultural teamwork, experts’ workshops, etc.