Your path to shape the skyline
The Real Estate industry plays an integral role in the worldwide economy and has become a very competitive and technically sophisticated sector.
Did you know that in 2018, real estate construction contributed $1.15 trillion to the US’s economic output? And that the US, the UK, Germany, and Spain ranked at the top of investment destinations worldwide? The MSc in Real Estate will provide you with the necessary skills and networking to succeed in this fascinating and competitive the sector, in an international business context.
Taught by world-renowned faculty and guest expert practitioners, participants will receive a cutting-edge education combining the theory with real-world applicability to become leaders in the industry. This international program includes two terms of intensive courses in Madrid and one term in London with additional specialization courses. Field trips to major European capitals are part of the program. The master thesis and a company internship are the final steps to complete this Master.
A full-time program including:
- Duration: 12 months
- Language: English
- Study locations: Madrid & London
- Field trips and other learning experiences
- 4-month worldwide internship
- A professional Master thesis
- Start: End of September
- Collaboration with top companies in the industry
Key aspects of the program
- Learning by doing: Our teaching principles combine a real estate curriculum with real business cases, live case studies, seminar presentations by renowned guest speakers, networking events, and an International Consulting Project (ICP).
- Technology-driven approach to understand and work with the most advanced technologies in the Real Estate world.
- World-renowned faculty and guest expert practitioners will provide the best professional practices in an international context.
- PropTech entrepreneurs will analyze their successes, struggles, and business models.
- «Full-Time Intensive» format will allow you at the end of short and dense tuition, to have immediate access to decision-making leadership positions.
- Field trips and other learning experiences outside the classroom to complement the program.
- Internships all over the world for a minimum of 4 months.
- The multicampus structure will allow participants to study in two of the most dynamic, beautiful and important capitals in Europe.
- Multicultural diversity thanks to ESCP Business School’s global faculty and international class mix.
- Career possibilities around the globe through our large alumni network and ESCP Business School’s strong connections with the corporate world.
Career opportunities worldwide
Common job titles are:
- PropTech entrepreneur
- Real Estate Big Data Analyst
- Mortgage Broker and Analyst
- Real Estate Analyst
- Real Estate Asset Manager
- Real Estate Investment Manager
- Valuation Analyst
- Development Analyst
- Investment Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Acquisitions Associate
- Application fees: 130€
- Tuition fees: 19.350€
- A Bachelor or Master degree in any field of study Minimum 180 ECTS
- Advanced English level: C1 or equivalent
- TOEFL IBT: 100
- TOEFL, written: 600
- TOEFL, computer-based: 250
- IELTS: 7
- Professional or international experience.
- International profile.
- Real motivation to join the Master and for a high-level career in this field.
About the School
Madrid offers great opportunities for students to establish professional contacts and gain relevant experience. At ESCP Business School we strive to keep pace with the changing demands and trends of t ... Read More