MSc in Purchasing and Supply Management
The programme is orientated at professionals with the potential to become leaders, committed to progress further and who are able to motivate, inspire others, take risks and make a difference.
The MSc comprises and goes beyond the normal certification programme. Candidates need to complete:
• The three certification levels of the EIPM programme
• Four complementary modules from the EIPM Executive Master of Business Administration Programme
• Intensive Project work
Candidates’ progress is closely monitored throughout the programme.
Candidates with extensive experience and relevant qualifications can take an initial skills assessment to plot out the appropriate elements of the EIPM Certification programme to be acquired by them. This Skills Assessment is conducted prior to the admissions interview.
The four complementary Executive Master Training Modules are agreed with the MSc Director at the start of the programme.
To be considered for admission, a Candidate must submit:
• The duly completed Admission form
• College and University Academic Transcripts
• Two letters of recommendation
• In addition, the Admission Committee members will interview Candidates at the EIPM Headquarters French/Geneva Campus.
Special arrangements may be set for those unable to travel to the EIPM. Interviews are conducted in English.
Flexible from 12 months up to 5 years.
Individual programme fee: 24 000 Euros excluding VAT composed of:
• The 3 certification levels: for a package fee of 16 000 Euros excluding VAT
• The Executive four complementary Executive Master Training Modules: 8 000 EUR excluding VAT
• Project supervision (included)
• Initial Skills Assessment: 350 Euros excluding VAT (offset against fees on acceptance)
Fees are adapted based on the content undertaken by the participant.
Registration fee: 25% of the course fee.
During the course, if the participant decides to stop the training: 25% of the programme fee & 1 500 Euros per module attended will be due.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 7, 2016