Do you want to assess whether someone is the right person for the job, or do you want to treat people with ADHD or an autistic disorder? This programme trains you to become a psychologist.
You can choose one out of nine fully English-taught specializations:
- Industrial and Organisational Psychology
- Cognitive Psychology and Psychophysiology
- Psychology and the Environment
- Social Psychology and its Applications
- Talent Development and Creativity
- Clinical Neuropsychology
- Reflecting on Psychology
- Clinical Forensic Psychology and Victimology
- Traffic Psychology and Sustained Mobility
Every track has mandatory and elective courses. You will moreover be part of a research project, or you will do an internship. You will complete your Master's programme by writing a thesis.
Program taught in:
See 110 more programs offered by University of Groningen »
This course is
per year for EU, €14.200 for non-EU