No restricted admission.
Start of studies
The program begins each winter semester. Applicants with foreign certificates please apply until 31 July via uni-assist e.V..
On the basis of a sound education in the field of clinical psychology, the Master's Program in Rehabilitation Psychology conveys the knowledge and expertise relevant to the professional, social, medical and psychological aspects of dysfunctions which in their interplay affect participation in everyday life (participation disorders). Additionally, the course of study provides comprehensive insight into the system of rehabilitation assistance as well as quality assurance and evaluation. Thus, graduates can prepare themselves for the practices of the respective models of assistance and eventually develop them further within the framework of the legal and financial parameters or adjust them to fit the needs of their clients. Furthermore, the students are qualified for the areas of quality management and quality assurance within the field of rehabilitation. For this purpose, it is indispensable to explore and integrate the latest findings from theory and research.
Degree course content
- Rehabilitation psychology
- clinical psychology and psychotherapy
- Introduction to the methodology of research in rehabilitation psychology and working with fundamental statistical procedures (including use of computer-based applications)
- psychological diagnostics: testing and decision-making, testing theory and test design, fundamentals of ideographical diagnostics
- communication of scientific results: colloquia with the presentation of current and students’ own research findings, preparation and presentation of psychological reports
The degree program includes a 12-week traineeship placement.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 24, 2018