- Project Planning and Design (DEV7033-B)
- Project Appraisal (DEV7032-B)
- Project Implementation and Management (DEV7031-B)
- Issues in Development Theory (DEV7003-B)
- Economic Growth and Development (DEV7007-B)
- Assessing Development Needs and Outcomes (DEV7036-B)
- Natural Resource Governance (PES7045-B)
- Sustainable Cities (PES7052-B)
- Finance for Development (DEV7001-B)
- Gender, Conflict, and Development (PES7041-B)
- International Environmental Governance (PES7042-B)
- Africa Study Visit (PES7034-B)
- Middle East Politics and Security Dynamics (PES7043-B)
Learning and assessment
The course will introduce you to emerging techniques and approaches to project management such as PRINCE2 (TM). We also provide familiarisation with Microsoft Project software for project management.
This MSc provides you with knowledge and skills for successful project design, implementation, and management. It provides you with the knowledge base on which to develop your professional skills and recognition in the field of project management.
All BCID students are able to choose an optional placement module and will be supported by Division staff to find an appropriate placement.
Many BCID postgraduates have experience in development and related areas of the public, private and voluntary sectors. This degree course provides the skills and knowledge required to become a development professional.