MSc in Project Management
The Programme operates under University of Sunderland standard postgraduate regulations and is run at INtel College, Nairobi, under an approved validation by both the University of Sunderland, UK and the Commission for University Education, (CUE), Kenya.
2014 Intakes/Term dates
- 25 Jan 2014 - 18 Apr. 2014
- 17 May 2014 - 9 Aug. 2014
- 6 Sept. 2014 - 29 Nov. 2014
Aims of the Programme
The curriculum predominately consists of technical knowledge and skills to enable the pursuit of a career in a wide variety of Project Management environments. This Programme is designed to provide good graduates from any discipline with advanced skills and knowledge in the field of project management. The overall aims of the Programme are:
- To take students from a wide range of backgrounds and prepare them for future roles as Professional Project Managers.
- To equip these students with transferable skills to enable them to operate effectively as Project Managers in a wide variety of industrial and service sectors.
- To focus on Project Management methods, competencies and techniques as defined by the Association of Project Management (APM) and the Project Management Institute (PMI) in their Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK).
- To provide students with the skills and knowledge to make a significant contribution to Project Management research activities.
- Project Management and Control
- Project Management in Practice
- Managing People and Project Leadership
- Decision Support for Management
- Research Skills and Academic Literacy
- Commercial and Contractual Issues
- Project Risk and Quality Management
Fees & Schedule
Schedule of classes
Students will be required to complete 7 subjects and a Project. Students will attend 2 two and half hour sessions per week either on weekdays from 5:30pm to 8pm and on Saturdays from 0800am to 1030am or 11:00am to 1:30pm
The Programme will run for 2 years.
Application Fee: KShs 2,000/-
Tuition and Exam fees Year 1 – UK 2700 pounds plus KShs 30,000/-
Tuition and Exam fees Year 2- UK 2700 pounds plus KShs 60,000/-
- Entry: 2:2 honours degree or above in any subject.
- Completing the Admission Process
- Complete the Admission form
- Provide 2 passport size photographs
- Provide your CV detailing your qualifications and work experiences
- Provide letter from your supervisor stating your job position and job description
- Provide certified copies of your academic credentials
- Make application fee payment of KShs 2,000/- ( two thousand only) by cash deposit direct to the College account or by cheque payment to INTEL COLLEGE.
- Submit items 1-6 above to the College Administrator
What do my fees provide me with?
Your fee includes a vast number of services such as enrolment on the programme, tuition in each of the subjects, use of the facilities at INtel including use of the computer labs and the internet. The fees also include examinations, forwarding of your assignments, exams to the University, administration services, access to the University on-line library.
Each student will also be provided with an essential textbook as part of the course.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 28, 2017