Registration Number (Non-local Higher and Professional Education (Regulation) Ordinance: 251907)
Do you want to move into project management, either in your current technical and business field or into a new field of expertise? Participants on this course can have a very wide range of academic and professional backgrounds. It is suitable for those with work experience as well as those with little or no background in business.
What will the course provide?
The course provides the methodologies, tools, principles, and philosophies which effectively contribute to the development and management of both small and large-scale projects and programmes. You will learn about human resource management in projects and programmes, as well as risk management and change management. You will also develop a methodical approach to the management of the financial aspects of projects and programmes.
After you graduated
PPM graduates can expect to be employed in service industries, information technology, engineering or any other business area needing project management skills.
Upon satisfactory completion of the programme, an MSc in Programme and Project Management Degree will be awarded by the University of Warwick. It is identical to the degree awarded in the UK.
Key features of the WMG programmes
- Warwick is a Top 10 university in the UK.
- All modules are taught in Hong Kong by academics from WMG at the University of Warwick, UK, except the three modules conducted by the Hong Kong Institute of Patent Attorneys Ltd.
- Distinguished speaker series from industry experts.
- One or two modules of your course could be studied in the UK or with other WMG partner institutions such as Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, and Cyprus.
- Tuition fee scholarships are available for outstanding students.
- Innovative and proven teaching methods.
- Courses are applied with real, up-to-date industrial relevance.
- Flexible class schedule and programme route.
- Enticing career prospects.
- No written examinations. Assessed by assignments and project.
Note: This is a registered course under the Non-Local Higher and Professional Education (Regulation) Ordinance. It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognize any qualification to which this course may lead.