Plant Production Systems, focusing on:
• Flowers, fruits, berries, and vegetables.
• Cereal, fiber and oil plants and diverse fodder plants.
• Environmentally sustainable growing methods.
• Physiological processes in plants, affected by external conditions (nutrients, temperature, light, and day length).
• How plant breeding are used to meet the market.
Plant Biotechnology, focusing on:
• Understanding of plants function, and how the environment and climate effects on their functions.
• Genetics and molecular methods.
Plant Protection, focusing on:
• Biology of plant pests, diseases, and weeds.
• Methods and strategies for protecting plants from pest organisms and reducing competition from weeds.