Do you want to be at the junction of technique and technology and be a requirement professional in all engineering industries? Join our program!
The program is aimed to develop new functional and structural materials and systems based on physical and numerical simulation at the interface of physics, chemistry, engineering, and computational mechanics.
Every technology is based on materials. Being at the beginning of everything you will achieve the highest results!
Program profile. Major areas of expertise:
- General education courses;
- Advanced knowledge of material science;
- Additive manufacturing;
- Solid-state joining techniques;
- Simulation of metals and alloys structure and properties formation;
- Automatization and robotics.
- Individual approach and on-going assistance;
- The course is delivered in English;
- Joint projects and research activities with teachers' engagement;
- International contacts for a future career at top positions;
- Communication with experts from leading construction and engineering companies;
- Scientific research activities, regular participation in seminars, conferences, and forums;
- Scholarships to study abroad in English in one of the European partner universities (a semester or a summer school).
Curriculum (General Modules)
Solid State Joining Techniques, Simulation of Metals and Alloys Structure and Properties Formation,
Ecology and Resource Saving, Automatization and Robotics, Foreign Business Language
|Master’s Thesis and Scientific-Research Work
- Bachelor’s, Specialist’s or Master’s degree in a relevant area is required
- English language proficiency - B+ (CEFR B2)
- Exam Test in a relevant field of studies
- Interview in English with a program coordinator (Skype option is available).
- Zhejiang University
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Politecnico di Torino
- Aalto University
- Graz University of Technology
The possibility to learn and practice Russian language.
The Program’s major objective is to train multi-skilled professionals, who have multidisciplinary knowledge and are ready to be involved in both research at a university level and engineering at companies that work in a field of technology. The Joint Program’s philosophy assumes learning technology in Material Science and Technology in terms of specifics at manufacturing enterprises in Russia and abroad.
See 18 more programs offered by Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University »
Last updated September 9, 2019
This course is