Master of Science in Marketing
The University of Tampa Master of Science in Marketing integrates cutting-edge theory and application to prepare students for successful careers in the marketing field. The degree provides you with an innovative and specialized academic curriculum and enhances your career skills in marketing management, product and brand management, marketing research or sales management.
Given the diverse career tracks in marketing, this program gives you the flexibility to design your own course of study based on your goals and interests. The curriculum also supports preparation for the Professional Certified Marketer™ exam offered by the American Marketing Association™.
Admission Requirements and Documents
- Completed application
- $40 application fee
- Official transcripts of all previous college work received directly from each institution.
- Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) is required. Pending approval, applicants may be able to waive the GMAT based on a 3.0 GPA from an AACSB-accredited four-year institution, relevant course work and three or more years of documented full-time, strategic marketing management experience or marketing supervisory experience within the past five years.
- Two professional reference forms (PDF) from individuals who attest to the applicant's professional background and academic potential.
- Personal statement
- Individual interviews are recommended but not required.
- Work experience is recommended but not required.
- International applicants: Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score report.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 16, 2017