ISCTE Business School is well-known for offering the most highly rated, business-oriented Msc in Marketing in Portugal, with a clear international focus. Our full time, one year programme is designed for students with little or no work experience and will provide them with a highly advanced qualification, both theoretical and practical, that will boost their career prospects.
In a competitive, changing business world, there is a growing demand for young professionals equipped with advanced marketing skills, knowledge, leadership potential and the ability to effectively deliver from day one in an organization. The IBS programme makes use of its in-depth knowledge of the main marketing fields and passes this knowledge on to its students, giving them the tools they need to make an impact. The programme also features guest speakers - well-known to the field of marketing - who are anxious to share their skills and know-how with the participants in the programme.
Our commitment to academic excellence means we are also committed to the development of each student's personal skills. To assure that each student reaches his or her unique potential, we offer a state-of-the-art personal development programme (PdP) and innovative experiences that enable them to discover their leadership qualities and creativity.
If you want the best possible preparation for a bright and challenging future in the business world, take a look at the Master of Marketing of ISCTE Business School, a program that offers the best to those who seek the best.
Why choose the MSc. in Marketing at IBS?
1. You will gain the skills, knowledge, and potential for success in your marketing career that come from our time-honored tradition of connecting theory with practice, and this innovative programme itself that covers the most groundbreaking aspects of marketing.
2. Through an innovative approach, the programme combines features of marketing and strategic management that explore new frontiers thanks to the expertise of our world class faculty, who give you the organizational vision, objectives and strategies plus
the skills to apply them to marketing.
3. The programme provides you with unique opportunities for personal development - a central feature of the MSc. in Marketing. A parallel programme is also offered that explores and develops every aspect of behavioural, attitudinal, and personal skills, making
you better prepared to achieve both your professional and personal goals.
4. A senior manager will act as your individual marketing mentor, and provide you with the advice, counselling and expertise you need to meet your career objectives.
5. Broad international exposure is provided - not only by our international faculty and students - but by a mid-week residential stay in Spain, in association with one of our prestigious educational partners. The mid-week experience will give you direct contact and
first-hand knowledge of different business environments and realities.
6. You will have unique opportunities to engage in networking, team-building and idea-sharing from day one of the course. The programme starts with a residential weekend aimed at quickly promoting personal contacts, building team chemistry and fostering programme awareness. This spirit is reinforced year-round with a host of other activities.
7. The programme gives you a leg up in becoming successfully integrated into the marketplace, with the participation of successful alumni now working for high-profile companies such as UNILEVER, Procter & Gamble, Coca-Cola, Deloitte, TMN, Vodafone, Google, HP, KPMG, Kraft Foods, SIC, L’Oreal, Galp Energia, and other prestigious firms.
8. The course content is bolstered by the presence at ISCTE of the first European laboratory of research and analysis of new international trends in marketing - The Marketing FutureCast Lab project, sponsored by a joint venture of 20 of the most highprofile companies operating in Portugal.
9. You will get the unforgettable opportunity of living in one of the safest and most cosmopolitan cities in Europe. With a very affordable cost of living, warm climate, sandy beaches and an extremely hospitable, multicultural population, this is Europe’s west coast capital.
10. You will be an integral part a team of proven success: In 2010 a team of students from the MSc in Marketing won the World Final of the L’Oreal Brandstorm Competition, a leading international competition for business students involving more than 7,000 students from 43 countries.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 16, 2017