The Master in Marketing & Digital Media aims to train people to develop a successful, creative and enthusiastic career in a global and digital market. This programme is taking place at our Madrid and London or Berlincampus.
Designed for students with a university/bachelor degree and a first professional experience, this master aims to train students who ambition a successfully, creative and enthusiastic career in a global and digital market. To achieve this goal, we offer students a unique international, professional and human experience:
- The interaction between students and teachers from more than 20 nationalities guarantees a greater depth of multicultural learning.
- The proximity of students to the professional world is encouraged through our professors who have important positions in renowned companies (Executives from Colgate, Nestle, Google, etc.) and through the organization and development of "live case studies” with our partners: L'Oréal and Havas Media.
- Aware that our students have a distinct identity profiled to success, we provide them with personalized career coaching and workshops to improve their presentation and negotiation skills. Always trying to convey the illusion, curiosity and versatility to make them grow happily and successful in their professional and, why not, personal life.
- Opportunity to study in two of our European Campuses: Madrid and London.
- This programme is awarded the Conférence des Grandes Écoles accreditation*.
ESCP Europe declares that the MSc in Marketing & Digital Media is a private ESCP Europe diploma, accredited by the French Conférence des Grandes Ecoles
*This Master does not lead to an official diploma in Spain (law 84/2004 BOCM)
The ESCP Europe Master in Marketing & Digital Media is a full-time academic programme that comprises six months of full-time coursework and projects including an international seminar, followed by an internship lasting at least four months and the completion of a professional thesis to be remitted at the end of the programme. Courses are taught in English with the option to do electives in Spanish.
- An eight-month full-time programme (October to June) with a practical approach to Digital Marketing. (Please note that including internship and thesis portions, the programme's length is 15 months in total.)
- Seminars offered in conjunction with our partners in leading digital fields
- International study trip to Silicon Valley
- Supervised team-based marketing consultancy project
- The support of our Madrid, London and Berlin marketing faculty, careers services, network of corporate partners and alumni
- Learning by doing innovative methodology
Where are our graduates now?
Target careers: Nationally or internationally, graduates pursue careers as a product manager, project manager, brand manager, direct marketing manager, sales promotion manager, press relations, event planning, advertising director, customer service manager, marketing research manager, communications director, etc.
Recruiting companies: Bouygues Telecom, Vinci, L’Oréal, Danone, Nestlé, Coca-Cola, Renault, Unilever, Guerlain, Clarins, Club Med, Wonderbra, Dim, Moët & Chandon, Publicis, DDB, TBWA, Crédit du Nord, Société Générale, Microsoft France, Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, Sanofi...
- 68% work in the marketing field
- 15% work as market researchers
- 7% are in sales
- 10% in other fields
- The average salary at the end of the programme: 32,300€
- Average salary a year after: 36,500€
Degrees required for eligibility:
- A Bachelor or Master Degree in any field of study
- Fluency in English
- International and/or professional experience of at least 12 months
- Real motivation to join the Master and for a high-level career in this field
An exemption to these requirements can be made in the event that the candidate does not have this type of study but demonstrate to have exceptional qualities and skills. According to the standards set by the "Conférence des Grandes Ecoles" in France, such candidates should not exceed 20% of students admitted each year.
Tuition fees for the MSc Marketing & Digital Media 2018 intake are set at 18,500€ (for all students, both EU and non-EU).
There is an application fee of 130€ for all applicants. Please note that this is non-refundable.
Information on the payment methods for both the programme fees and application fee can be found in our online application form.
ESCP Europe declares that the MSc in Hospitality & Tourism Management is a private ESCP Europe diploma, accredited by the French Conférence des Grandes Ecoles *This Master does not lead to an official diploma in Spain (law 84/2004 BOCM)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 6, 2018