ESCP Europe's MSc in Marketing & Creativity is an 18-month programme taught in English at our London and Paris campuses. Its groundbreaking curriculum integrates traditional lectures and creative seminars, as well as a professional work placement, thesis, direct experience in a developing market, and consultancy project for a corporate client.
The application process for the January 2019 intake of the MSc in Marketing & Creativity is now open!
Aimed at postgraduates holding Honours degrees in any discipline, the MSc in Marketing and Creativity course offers all the elements of a high-level MSc programme and an innovative approach which places creativity at its very core. Our graduates excel in their subsequent dynamic careers by learning to unleash the value of creativity both in themselves and in those around them.
The creativity element is infused throughout the MSc in Marketing and Creativity's 18-month programme and reflected in the illustrative cases and best practices from the creative industries. Specialist seminars on fashion, design, architecture, film, music, language, art, theatre and advertising are built in throughout thanks to our partnerships with UK and European beacons of creativity. Students benefit from studying in both London and Paris, two of the world's recognised centres of creative excellence, as well as from the support of the School's outstanding world-class faculty.
By pairing this unique focus with almost 200 years of expertise, we provide MSc in Marketing and Creativity students with one of the most striking, thought-provoking and – above all – career-broadening Marketing masters currently available.
Please note, the MSc in Marketing and Creativity programme is taught entirely in English and has only one intake per year (January).
Is our MSc in Marketing and Creativity right for you?
Yes, if you are a looking for:
- an accredited generalist postgraduate marketing programme that places the value of creativity at the centre of marketing practice.
- a ground-breaking programme that brings together creative minds to teach a fresh approach to marketing.
- a practical programme in which you launch your future career with support from a network of creative professionals.
- an insightful programme based on decades of experience in teaching marketing at the postgraduate level by a world-class faculty.
- an innovative programme that reflects the most up-to-date thinking in marketing so you can run ahead of the curve in this fast-changing field.
- an international programme that brings together perspectives and experiences from across Europe.
- a value-focused programme that lets you enhance your creative talents to develop outstanding skills and mindset for a successful marketing career.
There are many Masters in Marketing out there, but there are none quite as innovative as ESCP Europe's MSc in Marketing and Creativity. We look forward to your application!
With its focus on creativity, the programme integrates a strong core curriculum in marketing with practical applications, highly relevant cases, best practice examples and an exploration of creative disciplines. It features:
- An eight-month taught course (January to October) with a practical approach to marketing and creativity. (Please note that including work placement and thesis portions, the programme's length is 18 months in total.)
- Seminars offered in conjunction with our partners in leading creative fields
- Opportunities to attend seminars on one or more of the other ESCP Europe campuses
- A supervised team-based marketing consultancy project
- The support of our London and Paris-based marketing faculty, careers services, a network of corporate partners and alumni
- A (minimum) 16-week individual work placement
- A professional research thesis
- A unique approach to education that we like to call 'Not By The Book'.
Successful marketing managers bring together a good measure of creativity, marketing skills and management know-how. It is for this reason that we have organised this programme around four core themes - Creativity, Marketing, Management and Analytics.
Creativity is in our programme's DNA; it runs throughout all modules. We foster creative thinking and skills with a methodological and systemic approach. You will also realise and exercise your creativity with our Creative Seminars and case studies, which bring you face-to-face with best practice across a number of industries.
We believe marketing is about value creation which begins with and is driven by customer experience and benefits. The Marketing modules equip you with all the essential skills and knowledge necessary for successful high-level practice in marketing across any type of organisation and sector, both consumer and B2B.
Leveraging the full benefit of creativity in the practice of marketing requires a perceptive understanding of what makes creative thinkers different. The management modules offered will help you to develop a full range of valuable management skills and practices, delivering performance and results as well as the ability to identify and harness the creative talent in an organisation.
The role of analytics in Marketing increases, while the richness and diversity of data continue to explode. The Analytics modules prepare you with all the necessary skills and tools to critically and creatively acquire, analyse, and interpret data, whether they are 'small', 'big' or 'thick'.
Tuition fees for the academic year 2019/20 are set at £19,900, payable in three instalments.
The same fee applies to both EU and non-EU students.
The application fee for the January 2019 intake is £130.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 29, 2018