A strategic and innovative programme that places creativity at its core, and combines marketing knowledge with advanced management and analytical skills.
The MSc in Marketing & Creativity is unique in its focus on the interface between creativity and analytical thinking in marketing management. How creativity and analytics reinforce each other and lead to smarter decision-making is really what it’s all about in marketing today.
The MSc in Marketing & Creativity fosters creative thinking and skills with a methodological and systematic approach. We complement teaching with a hands-on, ‘Not By The Book’ approach to the topics of Creativity, Marketing, Management, and Analytics.
The curriculum goes beyond textbooks to incorporate consultancy projects, creative seminars, case studies, direct experience in emerging markets, class discussions and guest speakers, allowing participants to immediately apply their new learnings to real-life companies and assignments.
On top of that students get a minimum 4-month practical professional experience and exposure to a range of potential employers, including companies such as L’Oréal, Apple and Amazon, as well as exciting start-ups!
Students spend the majority of their time in the vibrant city of London, with one term hosted at the Paris campus, thereby benefitting from two of the world’s most recognised centres of creative excellence.
The combination of a unique programme focus, teaching methodology and up-to-date content in marketing equips MSc in Marketing & Creativity students with one of the most striking, thought-provoking and – above all – career-broadening Marketing masters currently available.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline (a Master 1 is required for students completing university in France).
- A minimum of 18 months of relevant professional work experience (can also include internships, voluntary work, and part-time jobs) in a customer-related activity such as sales, marketing, retail, service or creative industries.
- Two references (submitted via our online application system): one academic or professional, and one from a current or previous employer.
Fluency in English
- English language certificate acquired during the previous two years
- This applies for non-native speakers who have not studied their degree in English. We require the following minimum scores on the tests:
- TOEFL written test: 600; TOEFL IBT: 100; TOEFL computer-based: 250; IELTS: 7.
Candidates without language qualification certificates can be tested at our campus on the same day as the interview.
Fees & Financials
- Tuition fees for the programme are set at £19,900 (all students, EU and non-EU). Travel and accommodation costs are not covered by the fees.
- There is an application fee of £130 for all applicants. Please note that the application fee is non-refundable.
Tuition fees may be subject to change.
ESCP strives to attract the best students, regardless of their financial background.
As such, the School offers a selection of financial need and merit-based scholarships. Around 400 are awarded every year, representing a total of €1,500,000.
The MSc in Marketing & Creativity offers students partial scholarships worth up to £3,000 on the basis of both academic excellence and financial need.
For the MSc Marketing & Creativity, there are four scholarship application deadlines:
- June 23th, 2019
- August 05th, 2019
- August 30th, 2019
- October 30th, 2019
- November 24th, 2019
- December 08th, 2019
About the School
Established in 1819, ESCP Business School is the oldest business school in the world. Its mission is to develop the next generation of transnational business leaders, preparing them to embrace the opp ... Read More