The MSc in Marketing and Brand Management is a full-time program taught in English on our campus in Berlin. This program gives our students the strategic and creative skills to enhance an organization’s brand equity and implement effective marketing programs.
The structure of the program allows our students to:
- Understand branding’s best practices across different markets and consumption domains,
- Apply brand management tools, techniques and processes in a pragmatic way,
- Explore ways of overcoming a marketing problem with a creative solution,
- Encourage students to design brands and communication strategies that advocate for equality, and sustainability,
- Integrate and adapt their ideas to a multicultural environment (here especially France and Germany), and
- Increase their career opportunities internationally.
Top reasons to join the program:
- It gives students the strategic and creative tools to boost an organization’s brand equity.
- It is a multicultural program, studying in a Top French business school in Germany. It is unique.
- Professors offer a pragmatic orientation to increase career opportunities internationally.
- ARTEM workshops enable students to express their creativity and find their own “managerial voice”.
- The courses are student-centered. Students’ experiences, emotions and values play an important role to enable a better learning experience.
A successfully completed Bachelor degree or an equivalent higher education qualification and experience.
- If you are an international student click here to complete the admission form.
- If you are a French candidate click here.
Want to know more about the program?
About the School
ICN Business School is a French Management School that encourages students to step forward and undertake professional plans.