Admissions Period: Fall intake - Admission process for Master programs at CATÓLICA-LISBON will start in February 2017
Please note that late applications from overseas candidates requiring visas will only be considered if their visa request is already being processed. Please contact the MSc Marketing and Admissions Office for further information.
- €9.500 (3 semesters) | €11.000 (4 semesters) plus a registration fee of €330 per year (EEA and Non-EEA)
Credits: 90 ECTS (3 semesters) or 120 ECTS (4 semesters)
Duration full-time: 3 - 4 semesters (international exchange semester is optional (and adds a 4th semester)
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Delivery mode: On Campus
Educational variant: Full-time
Link website: www.clsbe.lisboa.ucp.pt/masters-science/programs/master-management-specialization-strategy-entrepreneurship
The MSc in Management with Specialization in Strategy & Entrepreneurship provides the practical and academic knowledge required for high level careers in strategy and entrepreneurship.
Develop your conceptual and analytical skills through applied project and case based learning. Deepen your knowledge of key concepts in Business Strategy, Consulting, and Entrepreneurship through a range of electives. Get ready for today's complex and exciting business world with courses ranging from technology strategy to entrepreneurial finance and innovation management.
This program can prepare you for a top career in consulting, management, or strategy, or provide you with the tools to launch your own entrepreneurial venture.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
- Management or Economics graduates who seek to deepen their expertise in strategy and entrepreneurship and to pursue a high level career in strategy, consulting or entrepreneurship.
- Professional experience/internship (up to 2 years), international exposure (exchange, summer school or internship abroad) and extracurricular achievements are highly valued by the Admissions Jury.
- Have a Master degree at the leading Portuguese Business School, according to the Financial Times.
- Became part of an alumni network of more than 40.000 graduates worldwide.
- CATÓLICA-LISBON is well-known for its academic excellence! We offer rigorous quality in every course we teach using state-of-the-art knowledge.
- A Master's degree will ensure better placement success rates, higher autonomy and responsibility during your first jobs and most importantly, greater potential! CATÓLICA-LISBON places over 98% of its graduates in 3 months after completing their degree.
The MSc in Management with a Specialization in Strategy & Entrepreneurship provides students with a firm grounding in strategic frameworks, analytical skills, and project and case based learning.
The program will deepen the knowledge and skills that are suitable for successful careers in consulting, management, or strategy, while also providing the tools to launch the students' own entrepreneurial ventures.
Our MSc in Management with Specialization in Strategy & Entrepreneurship is structure in:
GENERAL BUSINESS FOUNDATION COURSES
The foundation courses are designed to consolidate your integrated view of the firm and the business environment. Some courses can be waived, depending on your background. Most students will be required to take between three and seven foundation courses.
The Strategy & Entrepreneurship specialization provides additional training and in depth knowledge to prepare you for successful careers in either area.
This specialization requires that you complete a minimum of ECTS in either mandatory (in bold) or elective courses within the specialization.
- Advanced Strategic Management
- Business Research Methods
- Strategic Management Consulting Project and/or Lean Entrepreneurship Project
- Corporate Governance & Control: An International Perspective
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Innovation Management
- International Industry Analysis
- Managing Social Innovation or Social Entreprenership
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 19, 2017