In today’s globalised world, companies increasingly need graduates with all-round expertise in the main managerial disciplines and the ability to tackle issues in different industries and regions.
The aim of the MSc in Management Studies is to provide students from diverse backgrounds with the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities to succeed in managerial roles.
- Understand and apply the major theories, concepts, models and tools in main managerial disciplines.
- Analyse and evaluate complex business situations and decide appropriate action after selecting the best options.
- Organise and implement change to achieve the best outcomes for the organisation.
- Be responsible leaders in a globalised world.
This school offers programs in:
A COMPREHENSIVE CAREER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
The EDHEC Business School Career Centre is the one-stop shop for career development and offers a programme specifically designed to help students define and achieve their career goals: the TI&CD – Talent Identification & Career Development.
The Career Centre organises numerous events to help students mastering their career plan:
- Individual coaching
- Career Days: sessions and workshops on recruitment processes and the market
- Recruiting events: career Fair in paris, career Days, Graduate programme Day, Audit Days
- Networking with professionals
- Alumni spotlights & mock interviews
- Business games
- Career chats
- Job and internship offers
Fine-tune your career plan
The Career Centre assists students in designing their job search strategy. Unique in Europe, the TI&CD programme evaluates and assesses students' strenghts and areas of improvement on 10 managerial competencies defined by international recruiters.
Admissions decisions are made on the basis of the applicant's overall profile as reflected in the application pack. Successful candidates must display a wide range of educational backgrounds and experiences, academic excellence, strong quantitative and analytical skills, interpersonal competencies, international awareness, proven motivation to undertake the programme and capacity to make significant contributions to its learning environment.
- 3-year bachelor degree (equivalent or higher)
- Academic excellence
- GMAT and GRE accepted or CAT for Indian students only.
- Proof of English proficiency. Waivers for native English speakers :
- TOEFL Internet based >95 and TOEFL 603/250
- TOEIC >815
- IELTS 6.5
- UCLES: Pass
- Cambridge Test of English => CPE